WARNING:This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information search "P65 Warnings" on Google. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/ For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Access any 2.5" hard drive or solid state drive from any USB enabled computer, for data migration or drive cloning
- Software/OS Compatibility: Windows XP (32/64-bit)/ Server 2003 (32/64-bit)/ Server 2008 R2/ Vista (32/64-bit)/ 7 (32/64-bit)/ 8/8.1 (32/64-bit) Mac OS X, Linux
- Back up important data to an external storage device. Retrieve data from an old SATA drive
- Create an external storage solution on the go, for desktops, laptops or Ultrabook computers. Use with an SSD drive to externally upgrade your laptop hard drive via USB 3.0
- Note - Cable will work only with 2.5" SATA drives, no need power adapters. 3.5"/5.25" drives are not supported
Publisher: Whizzotech Corp.
Details: This USB 3.0 to SATA adapter cable lets you connect a 2.5in SATA hard drive or solid state drive to your computer through an available USB 3 port. The cable supports UASP, allowing for transfer speeds up to 70% faster than conventional USB 3.0, which enables you to utilize the full potential of your SATA III SSD/HDD, when paired with a UASP-enabled host controller. See our UASP testing results below for further details. This portable, cable-style adapter makes it easy to swap between hard drives without having to install your drives in an enclosure, and features a lightweight design with no external power required, for easy storage in a laptop bag or carrying case. Improved Performance with UASP UASP is supported in Windows 8, Mac OSX (10.8 or above), and Linux. In testing, UASP performs with a 70% faster read speed and 40% faster write speed over traditional USB 3.0 at peak performance.