Publisher: Whizzotech Corp.
- You can plug your Digital Audio Coax in and get Toslink Digital Optical Out. This can transform a digital RCA Coaxial (S/PDIF) audio signal to a Digital Toslink Optical signal. This coaxial to optical converter will allow you to connect the coaxial digital audio output from your TV, DVD, cable or STB receiver to a Toslink digital optical input.
- This audio splitter works with all digital audio device such as HDTV, Blue-ray DVD player, HD cable box, Ps3, HD receivers, home theater systerm and all other HD devices. It is all plug and play.
- Simply plug the power supply, connect the optical toslink (Coax) cable betweer the optical (Coax) audio source/the end receving devices and the setup is all done.
- Used 24-bit audio DSP, 96KHz Digital recivers, 24bit ADC, supports all S/PDIF digltal audio transmission for uncompressed PCM, LPCM, Dolby AC-3, Dolby 5.1 Dolby Digital and DTS sound.
- This product will NOT convert ANALOG AUDIO (typically Left&Right-Red and White RCA audio to the Digital Audio Format)